Skip to main content
Site Title

Eligibility Requirements

All consumers desiring to receive services from Uprising Homes, Inc. must be Medicaid eligible for services. The consumer and/or guardian must apply for services through a local LME or Designee for Case Management Services. Uprising Homes, Inc. must have a contract with the LME within the consumer catchment area/county to provide services to the consumer.


Application for Enrollment